This course comprises sx weekly modules, taking you through three key stages.
Section One: Introduction & Key Terms
Section Two: Programme to Develop Your Mental Resilience
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Key Terms and Definitions
- Module 3: Control the COntrollables
- Module 4: Be comfortable being uncomfortable
- Module 5: Optimising Training Performance
- Module 6: US Seals Mental Toughness Programme
- Module 7: The 4 Dimensions of Mental Toughness
- Module 8: Attitude and Mindset
- Module 9: Training Toughness
- Nodule 10: Competition Toughness (part 1)
- Module 11: Competition Toughness (part 2)
- Moulde 12: Post Competition Toughness
Section Three: Summary and Next Steps
Module 1: What do you hope to achieve?
So thank you for signing up for this MYND on-line course.
Before getting into the subject of mental resilience and mental toughness, I have a couple of questions.
Why do you want to do this course?
What do you hope to get out of this course?
I find it useful with clients to set out from the outset a reasonable set of objectives. People sign u for these courses for a whole host of reasons. Primarily thought the main reason is to be able to perform better under pressure. When you have the skills and knowledge to help you perform better under pressure you will start to enjoy the process more, and as a consequence improve further. It’s also useful to write down these two expectations and review them mid-way through teh course, and of course, at the end.