This course is designed to help tennis players improve their psychology. Whilst considerable effort is placed on players to develop their technical and physical skills, tactical skills training might be minimal, whilst practical and applied psychological skills training may be neglected completely. This makes absolutely no sense, as unless you have the right mindset, dealing with the pressure of the competitive cauldron will be the deciding factor on whether you progress to achieve your potential in the game.
What you will Learn
- This course offers practical and effective strategies I have used with Grand Slam winners to help improve their game. Now the same resources are available to you.
- Why & how improving your mindset will help you perform better
- How to enjoy your tennis journey and, in particular, competitions more
- The course contains proven and practical strategies to help you be more confident and less anxious in challenging situations
- There are no pre-requisites for this course
- You will need a notebook & PC/mobile device
- A desire to improve your mindset
- Willingness to go through all the assignments and work hard!
- A mindset and desire to improve the psychological side of your game.