Tennis Tough Mindset
What you will Learn
- Why & how improving your mindset will help you perform better
- How to enjoy your tennis journey and in particular competitions more
- Proven and practical strategies to help you be more confident and less anxious in tough situations
- There are no pre-requisites for this course
- You will need a notebook & PC/mobile device
- A desire to improve your mind-set
- Willingness to go through all the assignments and work hard!
his course will help you play better tennis and enjoy yourself more along the way.
Roberto Forzoni has worked in elite sport for over three decades. During that time his roles have included being a staff tutor at the Football Association, helping to compile the FA Psychology courses and writing the FA Guide to Psychology in Football. He has lectured at a number of the UK’s leading universities, including UCL, Loughboro and Brunel University, where he led two MSc Modules and one BSc module for four years and thereafter has been invited back to led MSc Level courses when time permits. He has spoken at National and International Conferences and is a regular contributor to all the major news networks including the BBC, Sky and Al-Jazeerah, TV and radio, as a go-to socialist in matters psychological
In tennis, Roberto was the National Performance Psychology Manager at the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA), where he helped players including Andy Murray (developing the Team Murray model), Johanna Konta and Laura Robson amongst others. He has worked with two of the world’s leading tennis coaches, Paul Annecone (Pete Sampras & Roger Federer) and Brad Gilbert (Andre Agassi a& Andy Murray)
In this short course, Roberto shares his ‘Laws of Tennis Toughness’ – 15 vital psychological cons ideas that will transform your game.